Wednesday, June 23, 2010

success on a driving test

Today I finally passed a driving test.  Something like $400 dollars later - I have renewed my G2 license for another 5 years because I somehow managed to fail my G test THREE TIMES!  So foolish. 

Today's picture doesn't really have anything to do with that though...  It was pouring rain all day and the sun only came out for a few moments a couple hours ago. The light shining through my window always casts the most beautiful shadow of these little African people that are hanging on my lamp. My parents bought me this thing (I can't remember what it's called) in Uganda and I just love it. One day I hope to live and work in Africa - and so it is nice to have a daily reminder of it hanging beside my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment