I have so much to tell about my time in zanzibar. Only two days, but enough to fill me with new passion, vision, inspiration, and ludicrous dreams about the future.
I'll try to write more this week --but for now.. Here are some photos.
I haven't traveled to that many countries in the world --but so far... Zanzibar is the most magical place I've ever been.
Peaceful, filled with incredible rich history, magnificent architecture and delightful restaurants. A fusion of Mediterranean, middle eastern, and african cultures... this is definitely a place that I'd like to visit again.
I'll try to write more this week --but for now.. Here are some photos.
I haven't traveled to that many countries in the world --but so far... Zanzibar is the most magical place I've ever been.
Peaceful, filled with incredible rich history, magnificent architecture and delightful restaurants. A fusion of Mediterranean, middle eastern, and african cultures... this is definitely a place that I'd like to visit again.
| 38 traditional birth attendants |
| wakunga |
No comments:
Post a Comment